Saturday, March 26, 2011

Intro and a new blog !

Bismillah ,

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

I m a mother of my child named Subhana. I got this homeschooling idea two years back when I just got stuck on a homeschooling blog.After that , literally from there I entered the homeschooling world .

I have changed the blog because of multiple reasons. As far as I have observed , in word press I had to do multiple tasks manually . But if we compare it with blogspot , it's more easy because it has default built in widgets which I don't need to drag it manually! Same goes for tags!

Well let's see how will I update this blog inshAllah with it's features!

My old blog ( ummmm.....not that old ) is : Ummi Subhana Homeschooling Journey

U may visit this too for the early start of our informal homeschooling journey!

Keep polling this blog as inshAllah I will be updating a 2.6 years old toddler homeschooling here!
Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Homeschooling!

No comments:

Post a Comment