Tuesday, September 20, 2011

So where were we?

Bismillah ,

Assalam u alaikum warahmatullahi wabarkatuh,

So where were we? The question is to be answered right here.

well , we were just round the corner , back from vacations , became a silent reader of other blogs before and after ramadan too. I was also looking at the scene of Ummi's Circle and other mothers blogs too... mashAllah , you all did very well! I couldnt participate that much because in ramadan the schedule gets very tight but alongwith that I have been keeping Subhana busy in Ramadan activities , will be posting soon about them inshAllah.Ramadan was busy for us. Attended taraweeh in near by masjid alhamdulAllah , fasted , performed Umrah AlhamdulAllah summa alhamdulAllah . Completed Quran alhamdulAllah with a bit of proper tajweed . And yes , I remember not to forget to say mabrook to Sis Umm Maimoonah for umrah in ramadan mashAllah . I wish we could meet you and your family , but doesnt matter , we will meet next time inshAllah.

Moreover , where we are upto!?!

We have started "formal homeschooling" , I was planning and organizing Preschool Curriculum since I have landed to my home. The work is still under construction. So keep checking my blog !

and have I forgot to say " Eid Mubarak " to all of you ?!? :)



3 comments:

  1. Bismillaah

    As Salaamu Alaikum

    Welcome back! I was wondering when were you going to return! I look forward to the updates and seeing your curriculum! Did you officially start using it? Have you guys started a new school year? Your Ramadhaan sounds like it went well Mashaa'Allaah
    I can't wait to see you guys up dates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalaamu Alaikum Sister

    Missed you around. Wondering if you had gone on vacation again!

    Jazzakillaah Khayr! Yes it would have nice to meet, but with that crowd over there I do not think we could have lol! May be when we come during the off peak season we could meet!

    Awaiting to see your activities and plans and progress Insha Allaah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asalamualaikum wa rahmatullah sister,

    It's great to have you blogging again. I am really looking forward to reading about your curriculum.

    ReplyDelete