Thursday, March 22, 2012

Initial stage to read Quran

Bismillah ,

Assalam u alaikum warahamtullahi wabarakatuh ,

we are using this book published in saudia arabia 





AlhamdulilAllah , we have finally started our arabic alphabets with vowels ( fatha , kasra and damma) .

Today , we took a lesson of how to pronounce arabic words.

InshAllah , later we will start ( Fatah tain , Kasra Tain and Damma Tain)

We usually read after Asar Salah .

I am excited to teach my own kid , alhamdulAllah I have been taught by my teachers including my father. He actually taught me with proper Tajweed.

We are going to follow Uthmani Script ( original one) of Quran inshAllah.

I dont think we need to assign a molana sahab to teach Quran to our kids. We must learn knowledge of our deen and must propagate this talent to our dear children too.

 Subhana has also been playing on Arabic Play House

There , she revises of what she has known uptill yet and try to learn more by herself. mashallah.

5 comments:

  1. Mabrook! May Allaah make it easy for both of you and give you success! Aameen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you want to find yourself read and understand Quran.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asalamualaikum,
    how exciting starting this journey! MashAllah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalamualaikum, do you have option to download this Book.

    or send me the link on my mail id sk.jameelahmed@gmail.com

    Thx,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh, maa shaa Allah wa tabaarak Allah, may Allah bless you and all your family. I would like to ask, if it is possible to download this book? Or where I can get this book? Jazzaki Allah chayran.

    ReplyDelete