Tuesday, September 18, 2012

What we are up to now ?

Bismillah ,

Assalam u alaikum waramatullahi wabarakatuh ,

Alhamdullillah , Subhana has crossed the age of preschool.

I have planned to do kindergarten curriculum with her . And I ll be keep updating of what we are doing every week inshAllah. Before , I was not that much regular in blogging . But now I will try to maintain the progress of subhana on the blog.

We have started her first her first week of kindergarten.
We would be covering the following subjects,

Quran ( Qaida , Tahfeez)
Arabic
Islamic Studies
English ( Reading , Grammar , Writing , Phonics , comprehension , vocabulary , Spelling)
Urdu ( yes , its my mother tongue, and we want her to get excel in it as we wish for the arabic too)
Mathematics( MEP + general Maths)
Science / Social Studies
and other things of her interest goes along.

Stay tuned ,  I would be coming with more updates inshAllah.


No comments:

Post a Comment