Sunday, June 19, 2011

Gifts from Allah Lapbook!

Bismillah ,

Assalamu alaikum warahamtullahi wabarakatuh ,

Today morning , we made a lapbook together about the gifts of Allah . Subhana had a great time in coloring and pasting it with me. I kept asking her , if Allah has not gifted her "this" or" that" , then think what she would do ? She really started to use her brain.  After the lunch , we went to bed for 'qayloolah' , she suddenly asked me that mama if we dont have this pillow then what we would do , I smiled at her at my best . I felt the sense of  the fruitful achievement ! subhnaAllah ! mashAllah!

front cover

full close up


Blessings by Allah : lips , teeth with toungue , 2 hands , 2 feet , ears , 2 eyes

Makkah , Al Madinah ,zam zam , dates , Quran , clothes , fruits , sun , rain , clouds
Although , there is a long list of blessings , but for the toddler level , we made this up together. alhamdulAllah

3 comments:

  1. Assalaamu Alaikum

    masha Allaah very cute book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MashaAllah, wonderful activity for little Subhana.

    My daughter is almost 3, almost the same age as your daughter. They love doing all these activities at this age, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walaikum Salam , yes they love to do these activities specially if the activity is made in front of them .

    ReplyDelete