Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hajj day by day lapbook!

Bismillah ,

Assalam u alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh,

This Hajj (day by day) lapbook was pending since a long time , but now alhamdulAllah , we have made it.















Oh nooo! Sorry did I tell you that Allah SWT has invited us to His House this year , inshAllah. Yes . inshAllah , we would be leaving on 7th Zilhajj night from Jeddah. AlhamdulAllah , it was one of my dreams to perform Hajj with my child. Summa AlhamdullAllah Allah SWT has given a chance to us . I have always wanted my child to know what we are going through. Subhana has already known the names of rituals and places during Hajj. Lets see when she will see live Hajj inshAllah!

Lapbooks Resources : Umm Abdul Basir homeschooling Blog

4 comments:

  1. Assalaamu alaikum

    Masha Allaah great news. May Allaah accept your Hajj. Please do remember us in your dua.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a symbol of union, (unbroken circle) and humility and submitting yourself..
    and everyone is to be like the other, no stitching which might show a grade or two above the other
    Cheap Umrah package 2013

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this post, And I figure that they have a great time to peruse this post, they might take a decent site to make information, thanks for sharing it to me
    umrah travel agency online in peshawar 2019

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only imagine how much research has gone into this. I like your writing skills as it makes one feel included in the journey. Thank you for the valuable notes.I enjoy kinds very own post. It will be respectable to get a single narrative inside and outside of the core of this distinctive core specialized niche will likely be commonly knowledgeable.
    cctv camera uae price

    ReplyDelete