Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Different activities along the week !

Bismillah ,

Assalam u alaikum warahamatullahi wabarakatuh ,

Subahan trying to trace her different personals :) polishing her skill of hand control

pasting with craft glue - no more UHU , a good exercise of hand muscles when she squeeze the white glue with pressure.

alif writing


baa

concentrating in Allah gives me food workbook

her first ever written words , mashallah , baba , mama , Allah ,  the fourth one i couldnt understood :P

sweeping all around the house

the net result of tracing


she got hand on the sticker book , very busy while i was working

splashing colors

this moment i would never forget ; what happened is tht i was praying zuhur  , she stood beside me , when i finished my prayer , she told me tht look mama i have hide my doll's face because u are praying and she is also doing sajda with you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment