Wednesday, May 18, 2011

At the moment ....

Bismillah ,

Assalam u alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh ,

At the moment , I just got up from sleep , before that , subhana was lying beside me, she also woken up from a nap. I found her reading a story book which we just read before sleeping about Ramadan and Eid. Suddenly , she sneezed and at an instant she said " AlhamdulAllah " . Believe me or not ! I get overjoyed when she says those things which are necessary in a muslim's life. MashAllah. It's just the start.

Sometimes , I also notice that whenever she is trying to do something and it's not happening because of her innocence. For example : opening a wrapper of snack or pulling a bicycle when got stuck somewhere , she says " Bismillah " . SubhanAllah!

And the list goes on and on! I ll tell some other time more cherished moments which I preserve them as a treasure.

Got to go , she is calling me in washroom that she has finished her pee! AlhamdulAllah she is toilet trained now!

What a blessing to teach your own child at home !

Another post has a surprise for you that what we are upto these days ! I have already told you a clue in this post! Wink wink. Smile!

Check back for the next post inshallah!

2 comments:

  1. Bismillaah

    As Salaamu Alaikum!

    Baraka'Allaahu'Feekum! Mashaa'Allaah this is lovely! I totally understand the feeling when your child does something you taught them....it is very rewarding. I'm excited to see what you guys been up to! Thanks for the update....been wondering when you were going to post again

    ReplyDelete