Thursday, May 5, 2011

Home Lamination - a blessing that is!

Bismillah ,

Assalam u alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh ,

The thing which I am going to post here is indeed a blessing to our homeschooling and that's Home Lamination. JazakAllah o khaira to sister who assured me that it can be done at home and it's quite cheap too. After taking suggestion from this sister , I bought lamination sheets . I started laminating all those flash cards and stuff which I wanted my grand grand children to use them inshAllah . Wink , wink . Smile. :-)

I mean home lamination is just great. No need to buy a home laminator. AlhamdulAllah. I will update this post later ( through pictures ) that how do we laminate important cards , documents , flash cards to preserve at home with iron.

That's for now!
Happy laminating !

No comments:

Post a Comment