Thursday, May 5, 2011

Counting Practice and CVC flash cards !


Bismillah ,

Assalam u alaikum warahamatullahi wabarakatuh ,

Counting Practice

I got this idea from here . Sister shared the document with us too through mail. JazakAllah u khaira ! I took a print out and laminated it easily with a ring. My child uses it whenever she wants to. After laminating things , it makes me not to worry about it as it has got sturdy and the child cannot even chew it hard. She used to count orally with me but now I have showed this visible  handy counting list to her.



Same goes to CVC flash cards !

I took a print out from progressive phonics . It's a bunch of about 38 to 40 cards . Simply laminated it , punched it with a ring. AlhamdulAllah subhana can read all with a phonotic sense.

This is the thing I wanted from her to work with her activities alone when I am in kitchen or doing other work . I keep these laminated cards anywhere on the centre table or on the lower shelf so that she can pick by herself and read aloud . Literally , I cannot explain I love those moments. AlhamdulAllah summa alhamdulAllah!

No comments:

Post a Comment