Saturday, April 9, 2011

Asma ul Husna - Allah's Beautiful Names

Bismillah,

In evening , alhamdulAllah Subhana learnt a series of Allah's names in a rhyme with me. She has been repeating from a small booklet till about 20 or 25 names without any disruption. I was so glad to see her . SubhanAllah , I was thinking she also made me to learn Allah 99 names . Look ! This is another benefit of homeschooling a child because the parents learn too at the same time, whatever it is! I have a plan to introduce her one name of Allah in a week so that we can do activities to understand His characteristics and Greatness , InshAllah. But for now , she is just memorizing them. There is more to come on Ramadan and Hajj and u just keep visiting our blog inshAllah.

Happy homeschooling! :)

3 comments:

  1. Assalaamu alaikum,

    Masha Allah sister. I liked the method of repeating in a rhyme, did you make a rhyme by yourself sister?

    Wasalaam Umm Adam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walaikun Salam sister

    This is the ryme from which we have learnt the names

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNRV9A1BMqU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

    Wassalam

    Umm

    ReplyDelete