Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Learning Roots - World Class Islamic Resources!






Bismillah ,

Recently , we bought the famous Learning Roots products through it's agent in Madinah Munawwarah. Since a long time , I was in search for it but alhamdulAllah we got them very easily. I must say , these products are the world class Islamic resources ! They are beautifully designed for kids so they can understand their deen naturally. On another note , I had been telling Subhana that baba and mama will be presenting her new gifts inshAllah in coming days. When we received the parcel , she couldn't wait to open. The happiness on her face that only we could see is just unexplainable! SubhanAllah! The products which we ordered are given below in the picture. I highly recommend to every parent to buy these items as they are the worth learning products. Plus , if any sister who lives in Saudia Arabia wants to buy , you may contact me so that I can inform you the details inshAllah.

http://www.learningroots.com/lr/

1 comment: