Saturday, April 9, 2011

Farm Animals Tot Book !

Bismillah ,

Last month , I made a Tot Bok based on Farm Animals . I saw this activity from a Christian blog , where she has shared the pages to download . It was indeed a nice effort by her to get familiar a toddler with farm animals . This Tot book includes matching , puzzle , ABCs of the farm , sequencing , heads and tails matching and counting animals. At first , when I thought to make it , I didn't had a file folder. So I thought to cut out the cheerios box and to recycle in a sort of a file folder. Well , now I have finally got the the file folders . They are indeed play an important role in homeschooling. Well , I come back to the farm Tot book pictures which are given below:








sorry for the pictures taken so oddly , next time , i ll take pictures in an appealing way.

No comments:

Post a Comment