Saturday, April 9, 2011

Signs of Sense of Responsibility !

Bismillah ,

Today , when we returned home , I just took off my shoes and went to my room to hang my abaya. When I came back , I saw Subhana putting her shoes back in the shoe rack . At that instant , I thought I did something . I felt again a sense of achievement , alhamdulAllah. I gave her a big huggie and kissed her . I appreciated her effort ( yes that's an effort by a toddler , as far as I think ) . Smile. She is getting to know her minor responsibilities ( like , throwing a wrapper in a dustbin , even if we are in the car, asked mama to when it's time to goto washroom, putting the glass back on the slab after drinking water or cleaning toys or anything), we usually read a rhyme together when we clean up things together and that is given below :

Clean up , clean up ,everybody , everywhere .

Clean up , clean up ,everybody , do you share.



I think it's good for a child to know from the early age so that he / she can remember in entire life , not to forget the important element with it , and that is , consistency.

1 comment: