Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Three Questions Game !




Bismillah ,

I had always a dream to let my child know about her deen from the very early age. People might think that would be too much . But I have a firm belief that " Madrassah begins at home". And yes , I got something from A Muslim Child is Born about three questions game which every Muslim child must be taught from his or her very early age. I took a print out of these as instructed in this page . We revise these questions both in Arabic and English daily and subhanAllah , Subhana loves to answer them with actions. Moreover , she looks more cute when she says Muhammad ( sallalahu alahi waalihi wassalam) . She also heard these peaceful greetings from videos of " Hurray for Baba Ali ". For that , u may check a series in here inshAllah :
Hurray For Baba Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment